Shipping & Returns
The Primo was our first-ever sneaker, and it's still one of our bestsellers today thanks to its timeless design. It's handcrafted in Italy from smooth vegetable-tanned Onyx leather and set on a white rubber sole. Keep the high-top silhouette in focus by rolling up the cuffs of your pants.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from vegetable-tanned Italian leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable 20mm OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Silver-certified leather: This sneaker is lined with leather that’s Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it’s responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
Unworn and unused products purchased between November 1 and November 30, and between December 9 and December 23, are eligible for exchange until January 14, 2022. Items purchased outside of these periods are subject to our regular Exchanges & Returns policy.