Shipping & Returns
A first-of-its-kind sneaker, the Capri Regenerative is handcrafted in Italy using vegetable-tanned leathers from cows on regenerative farms in the Swiss Alps. During their lives, the cows on these farms played a crucial role in restoring the Alpine ecosystems. We’re grateful for their contribution to the planet, and we honor the leather they’ve provided for these one-of-a-kind sneakers.
Please note that regenerative leathers are uniquely textured and may have subtle markings, which highlight the beauty of a life spent grazing in the Alpine pastures.
To learn more about the regenerative leather Koios, tap here.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from regenerative leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable 20mm OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
Regenerative leather: Our regenerative leather is sourced from regenerative farms in the Swiss Alps, where livestock graze just like wild herd animals, moving frequently in the mountain pastures. These regenerative grazing methods are reversing carbon emissions and restoring ecosystems. Learn more here.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of purchase.
What’s your typical shoe size?
What’s the width of your foot?
How it fits
The Men’s Capri fits true to size. If you wear a half size, we recommend sizing down.
How to Measure Your Foot
Follow these easy steps to find your perfect size. You’ll need a ruler and a sheet of paper.
1. Step on a sheet of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind you.
2. Mark the end of your longest toe on the sheet of paper—to do this, you might need to bend down or get help from a friend. Then, measure from the wall to the marking.
3. Repeat step two for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to determine your perfect size.