Or 4 interest-free payments of $ 62.00 with QuadPay.
Our trek-inspired low-top in pristine pebble-grain calf leather.
The Gavia, with its rugged yet refined mountaineering grommets, is named for one of the highest mountain passes in the Italian Alps. Gold-tone eyelets gives our classic whites an elegant edge.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with Italian pebble-grain calf leather
- Lined with buttery-soft calf leather
- Outfitted with metal mountaineering eyelets
- Outfitted with durable, lightweight rubber outsoles by our friends at Margom
- Finished with hand-painted edges