Shipping & Returns
Sometimes the simplest designs are the most sophisticated, and the Portofino in Triple White is a testament to that. Strobel-constructed for superior flexibility, it’s handcrafted from Italian leather and unlined to give it a weightless, breathable feel. The sole is custom-developed with FSC®-certified and recycled rubber—so it’s sustainable and durable.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from LWG Gold-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with an OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Gold-certified leather: This sneaker is made from leather that’s Gold-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it’s responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.