Shipping & Returns
Tula is not your standard espadrille—it's detailed with our signature perforated 'KK' lettering at the vamp that lends it a modern look and enhances breathability. This Cortado colorway is handcrafted in Catalonia, Spain from luxuriously soft Italian leather and set on a classic jute and rubber sole.
- Handmade in Catalonia, Spain—often referred to as the birthplace of espadrilles
- Constructed from LWG Gold-certified full-grain Italian leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a jute and rubber sole
- Fitted with a cushioned insole
LWG Gold-certified leather: This espadrille is made from leather that's Gold-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it's responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
Biodegradable materials: This espadrille’s sole is hand-woven from undyed jute fibers that are 100% biodegradable, meaning they can decompose back into elements of nature.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of purchase.