Shipping & Returns
The Retro Runner is a vintage-inspired silhouette modernized with cutting-edge, sustainable materials. Shown here in Java—a cool, dark-brown hue—it has an LWG Gold-certified suede upper and light-brown Koio ReCycled™ sole that provides comfort and flexibility through every step.
- Handmade in Marche, Italy
- Constructed from LWG Gold-certified Italian suede (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Gold-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a Koio ReCycled™ [68 TPU] outsole and Koio ReCycled™ [30 EVA] midsole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid insole
LWG Gold-certified suede & leather: This sneaker is made from suedes and leathers that are Gold-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning they’re responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
Recycled materials: This sneaker has a Koio ReCycled™ [68 TPU] outsole, 68% of which is recycled TPU from neighboring factories in Italy. It also has a Koio ReCycled™ [30 EVA] midsole, 30% of which is recycled EVA. It's fitted with an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
We use standard US sizing on all styles.