Shipping & Returns
The Koio x Le Sirenuse sneaker is part of a limited-edition collaboration with Positano's most iconic hotel. Handcrafted in Italy from white and beige Italian leather and suede, this style has curved seams that recall the clean lines of the hotel's architecture and is detailed with a red heel counter and insole inspired by its red façade. With every step you take in this sneaker, you'll be accompanied by the vibrant spirit of Le Sirenuse.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from LWG Gold and Silver-certified full-grain Italian leather and suede (Cow)
- Lined with LWG-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Gold & Silver-certified leather & suede: This sneaker is made from leathers and suedes that are Gold and Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning they’re responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of shipment. Items purchased with a discount may only be eligible for store credit or exchange.
We use standard US sizing on all styles.