Shipping & Returns
Introducing the Mello, a first-of-its-kind luxury sneaker that restores the planet—and biodegrades back into it. Handcrafted in Italy with vegetable-tanned regenerative leather from the Swiss Alps, this Onyx colorway is set on a lightweight and durable LACTAE HEVEA® sole that's handmade from responsibly sourced hevea-tree milk. The recycled corn, wool, and kenaf insole delivers cushioned comfort all day long.
The outsoles may differ in shades of 'cream' due to the different levels of carotene in hevea milk tree which is the natural property of a biodegradable sole.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from vegetable-tanned full-grain regenerative leather (Cow)
- Partially lined with LWG-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% natural LACTAE HEVEA® sole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with organic cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable biodegradable insole (Recycled corn, wool, kenaf)
What makes the Mello biodegradable?
It's made from heavy metal-free regenerative leather that biodegrades back into nature. It has a biodegradable LACTAE HEVEA® sole that’s handmade in France from 100% rubber-tree milk. It’s fitted with a biodegradable insole made from plants like corn and kenaf. And it’s threaded with biodegradable organic cotton laces.
Every pair of regenerative-leather Koios saves 43.75 pounds of carbon.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of purchase.
How it fits
The Men's Mello fits true to size. If you wear a half size, we recommend you size up.