Shipping & Returns
A first-of-its-kind sneaker, the Capri Regenerative is handcrafted in Italy using vegetable-tanned leathers from cows on regenerative farms in the Swiss Alps. During their lives, the cows on these farms played a crucial role in restoring the Alpine ecosystems. We’re grateful for their contribution to the planet, and we honor the leather they’ve provided for these one-of-a-kind sneakers.
Please note that regenerative leathers are uniquely textured and may have subtle markings, which highlight the beauty of a life spent grazing in the Alpine pastures.
To learn more about the regenerative leather Koios, tap here.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from regenerative leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable 20mm OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
Regenerative farming creates carbon-rich soil that has the ability to support a balanced ecosystem. When soil is carbon-rich, microorganisms and plants flourish; when microorganisms and plants flourish, animals do too.
Every pair of regenerative-leather Koios saves 43.75 pounds of carbon.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of purchase.
What’s your typical shoe size?
What’s the width of your foot?
How it fits
The Women's Capri fits true to size. If you wear a half size, we recommend you size down.