Shipping & Returns
Inspired by tennis shoes from the ‘70s, the Torino has a Triple White upper detailed with sporty tonal stripes along the edges. It’s handcrafted in Italy from LWG-certified sustainable Italian leather and set on our custom-developed rubber sole.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from LWG Silver-certified Italian leather
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a 20mm OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Silver-certified leather: This loafer is made from leather that’s Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it’s responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
During the holidays, we accept returns and exchanges of unworn and unused products within 30 days of purchase, excluding Koio Vintage purchases, collaboration purchases, and products purchased during promotions and sales, which can only be exchanged. Learn more about returns and exchanges here.