Shipping & Returns
The Capri in Nero is an all-black colorway that looks so sleek. Handcrafted in Italy from buttery full-grain leather, it's set on a rubber sole that delivers durability and comfort.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from LWG Gold-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a natural (50%), recycled (40%) and conventional (10%) rubber sole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Gold & Silver-certified leather: This sneaker is made from leathers that are Gold and Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning they’re responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
How it fits
The Men’s Capri fits true to size. If you wear a half size, we recommend you size down.