Shipping & Returns
We prototyped the Bergamo using several different lasts before we found one that struck the perfect balance between sleek and comfortable. Handcrafted in Italy from smooth leather in a cool, dark-brown Root hue, it’s finished with minimal stitching for a clean look and set on a durable stacked leather and rubber sole.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Blake-stitched construction
- Constructed from LWG Silver-certified Italian suede (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a stacked leather and rubber Koio PerformLug™ sole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a cushioned insole
LWG Silver-certified suede & leather: This boot is made from suedes and leathers that are Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning they’re responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of shipment. Items purchased with a discount may only be eligible for store credit or exchange.
We accept U.S. returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of shipment. Items purchased with a discount may only be eligible for store credit or exchange. For International returns visit here.