Koio is a luxury footwear brand built on four principles: versatile design, comfort, sustainability, and fine Italian craftsmanship. Incorporating all of these elements into our products is a collaborative effort—it’s achieved by a team of forward-thinkers who are passionate about our mission. Right now, we’re excited to strengthen our team with an Acquisition Marketing lead.
The acquisition marketing lead will be responsible for the management and optimization of Koio’s paid marketing channels. Their key focus will be driving acquisition through paid social and SEM, and they’ll have the opportunity to test into new channels and markets with a goal of driving high-velocity growth.
This is a full-time position.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with the marketing team to define and execute a strategy that will effectively scale acquisition through paid social and paid search, with the opportunity to oversee additional channels over time
- Independently optimize ad performance in Facebook and Google on a daily basis, while analyzing the effectiveness of paid campaigns, drawing actionable insights, and owning reports to relevant stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Collaborate with the creative team in copy and design to produce high-performing ads and test new strategies on a regular cadence
- Regularly build and deliver reports on performance and tests
- Be proactive in suggesting opportunities for growth across paid channels
- Create and operationalize processes for A/B testing campaigns, creatives, and audiences
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing, specifically in paid social and paid search
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Motivation to search for and remain on top of paid acquisition trends and best practices
- A naturally entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to take extreme ownership of your own tasks
- Ability to effectively prioritize to-do lists
- Excellent time-management skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Agency and or startup experience
- Interest in fashion/design
Please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!