Introducing the Ostuni, the espadrille you’ll wear all summer long—weekday to weekend, morning to evening. Handcrafted from Italian suede in a warm Nutmeg hue and unlined for breathability, it’s set on a hand-woven jute midsole with a durable rubber outsole.
- Handmade in Catalonia, Spain—often referred to as the birthplace of espadrilles
- Constructed from LWG-certified Italian suede
- Set on a jute and rubber sole
- Fitted with a cushioned insole
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal US size.
- Only available in full sizes. Go up to the nearest whole size if you wear a half size
- Width D - Standard
- Espadrille construction, has a soft and relaxed fit.
- Not sure of your size? Reach out to our team for a recommendation.
LWG-certified suede: This espadrille is made from suede that's certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning the hides are responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
Biodegradable materials: This espadrille’s sole is hand-woven from undyed jute fibers that are 100% biodegradable, meaning they can decompose back into elements of nature.
Shipping & Returns
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
This is an exchange only item, returns are not accepted. Read more about our returns/exchange policy here.
We accept U.S. returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of shipment. Items purchased with a discount may only be eligible for store credit or exchange. For International returns visit here.