Shipping & Returns
The Capri is our most-loved sneaker for good reason—it’s incredibly comfortable, ultra durable, and really gentle on the planet. Shown here in a white and navy Cosmic colorway, it’s handcrafted in Italy from LWG-certified sustainable leather and suede and set on a custom-developed rubber sole. It’s fitted with a tech-foam insole, too, so you’ll feel like you’re walking on clouds.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from LWG Gold & Bronze-certified Italian leather and suede (Cow)
- Lined with LWG-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Gold & Bronze-certified leather & suede: This sneaker is made from leathers and suedes that are Gold and Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning they’re responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of purchase.
What’s your typical shoe size?
What’s the width of your foot?
How it fits
The Men’s Capri fits true to size. If you wear a half size, we recommend sizing down.
How to Measure Your Foot
Follow these easy steps to find your perfect size. You’ll need a ruler and a sheet of paper.
1. Step on a sheet of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind you.
2. Mark the end of your longest toe on the sheet of paper—to do this, you might need to bend down or get help from a friend. Then, measure from the wall to the marking.
3. Repeat step two for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to determine your perfect size.