Shipping & Returns
The Primo is handcrafted in Italy from vegetable-tanned leather in a warm 'Castagna' hue, then hand-brushed with a blend of waxes and oils that impart a subtle sheen. It's set on a contrasting rubber sole to ensure comfort with every step.
- Handmade in Marche, Italy
- Constructed from vegetable-tanned Italian leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a Margom rubber sole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Silver-certified leather: This sneaker is lined with leather that's Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it's responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.