Shipping & Returns
The Ostuni is the espadrille you’ll wear all summer long—weekday to weekend, morning to evening. Handcrafted from Italian suede in a grey Mineral hue, it’s set on a hand-woven jute midsole with a durable rubber outsole.
- Handmade in Catalonia, Spain—often referred to as the birthplace of espadrilles
- Constructed from LWG-certified Italian suede (Cow)
- Lined with LWG-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a jute and rubber sole
- Fitted with a cushioned insole
LWG-certified suede: This espadrille is made from suede that's certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning the hides are responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
Biodegradable materials: This espadrille’s sole is hand-woven from undyed jute fibers that are 100% biodegradable, meaning they can decompose back into elements of nature.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of purchase.