Shipping & Returns
The Fabro sneaker is hand-distressed, so each pair has a uniquely authentic vintage look. Shown here in our signature Triple White colorway, this pair is handcrafted in Italy from Italian leather. It's detailed with our signature K logo at the side and finished with hand-stitching at the heel. The breathable cotton-terry lining keeps you cool and comfortable.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Hand-distressed on leather and laces for vintage look
- Constructed from LWG Bronze-certified full-grain Italian leather (Cow)
- Lined with cotton-terry
- Set on a rubber sole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Bronze-certified leather: This sneaker is made from leather that's Bronze-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it's responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
Recycled materials: This sneaker has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of shipment. Items purchased with a discount may only be eligible for store credit or exchange.
We use standard US sizing on all styles.