Shipping & Returns
Lace-up boots have a way of making an outfit look 10 times cooler, especially when they're as sleek and minimal as the Como. Slightly taller than our other men's silhouettes, this PInecone pair is handcrafted in Italy with a durable Blake construction and has a Koio PerformLug™ sole for all-weather wear. The hooked eyelets allow for quick and easy on and off.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Blake-stitched construction
- Constructed from LWG-certified Italian suede (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a stacked leather and rubber Koio PerformLug™ sole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
Fitted with a cushioned insole
LWG-certified suede & leather: This boot is made from suedes and leathers that are certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning they’re responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of unworn and unused products within 14 days of the product being shipped, excluding Koio Vintage purchases, collaboration purchases, and products purchased during promotions and sales, which can only be exchanged. Learn more about returns and exchanges here.