Koio is a luxury footwear brand built on four principles: versatile design, comfort, sustainability, and fine Italian craftsmanship. Incorporating all of these elements into our products is a collaborative effort—it’s achieved by a team of forward-thinkers who are passionate about our mission. Right now, we’re excited to strengthen our team with a UI/UX Designer.
This is a full-time role and candidates must be able to work from our SoHo, New York offices.
What you'll do
- Work with our Creative team and Marketing team to create user-centric mobile and desktop designs
- Create wireframes and prototypes to help illustrate solutions
- Plan and execute research (setup moderation, data analysis) that improves user experience on our website with a goal to increase conversion rate and brand affinity
- Support result summaries, personas, journey and opportunity maps, and (when appropriate) suggest updated information architectures, wireframes, etc.
- Collaborate with development team to ensure optimal realization of designs
- 3-5 years of work experience
- High proficiency in prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Sketch)
- A portfolio of work samples. One of these samples should include a prototype
- Working knowledge of different research methods, such as ethnography, contextual inquiry, participatory design, surveys, online remote testing, lab observation, etc.
- A related, secondary skill to show cross-discipline thinking. For instance: interface design, information architecture, graphic design, data science, content strategy, etc.
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- A degree in HCI (or a related discipline), or equivalent professional experience
- This role will report to the VP of Marketing
- The role is based out of our Soho, NYC, office
Please email your resume and portfolio link to email@example.com to apply!