Shipping & Returns
The Koio x Bradley Duncan is a collaboration with the L.A.-based sculpture artist. Bradley is renowned for his simplified geometric forms crafted from organic materials. His refined expressions demonstrate the enormous strength of both minimalist tradition and time-honored craftsmanship. In a similar vein is the Primo, featuring a transparent sole, leather laces, light brown pebble leather, plus an original Bradley Duncan WAVEFORM included on the upper that is removable.
- Handmade in Marche, Italy
- Constructed from vegetable-tanned Italian leather (Calf)
- Lined with soft Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a transparent Margom rubber sole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with vegetable-tanned leather laces
- Accessorized with wooden WAVEFORM detail, constructed by Bradley Duncan Studio
- Finished with hand-painted edges
We use standard US sizing on all styles.