Or 4 interest-free payments of $ 62.00 with QuadPay.
The unmistakable Gavia — a low-top with high-top sensibilities. Crafted with the highest quality pebble-grain leather, the Gavia features metal mountaineering eyelets and a slightly raised heel tab. The Gavia in burgundy is perfect for all four seasons.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with finely-cut calfskin leather, sourced straight from Italy
- Lined with buttery-soft calf leather
- Features painted matte mountaineering eyelets
- Outfitted with durable, lightweight rubber outsoles by our friends at Margom
- Finished with hand-painted edges