Or 4 interest-free payments of $ 62.00 with QuadPay.
Our trek-inspired low-top in pristine pebble-grain calf leather.
The Cipria—Italian for powder—was inspired by the ethereal lilac color of new snow in the Italian alps at dusk. Hardy mountaineering eyelets give the soft hue a rugged touch.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with pebble-grain calf leather, sourced straight from Italy
- Lined with buttery-soft calf leather
- Features painted black mountaineering eyelets
- Outfitted with durable, lightweight rubber outsoles by our friends at Margom
- Finished with hand-painted edges