Shipping & Returns
Our trek-inspired low-top in pristine pebble-grain calf leather.
The Cipria—Italian for powder—was inspired by the ethereal lilac color of new snow in the Italian alps at dusk. Hardy mountaineering eyelets give the soft hue a rugged touch.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with pebble-grain calf leather, sourced straight from Italy
- Lined with buttery-soft calf leather
- Features painted black mountaineering eyelets
- Outfitted with durable, lightweight rubber outsoles by our friends at Margom
- Finished with hand-painted edges
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
During the holidays, we accept returns and exchanges of unworn and unused products within 30 days of purchase, excluding Koio Vintage purchases, collaboration purchases, and products purchased during promotions and sales, which can only be exchanged. Learn more about returns and exchanges here.