Our trek-inspired low-top in pristine calf leather.
Between June and September, Southern Italy is bursting with ripe stone fruit. We were lucky to plan one of our manufacturing trips in the summer—beyond being tasty, the albicocca inspired the newest color for our Gavia: a fresh, apricot-orange.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with Italian calf leather
- Lined with buttery-soft calf leather
- Outfitted with metal mountaineering eyelets
- Outfitted with durable, lightweight rubber outsoles by our friends at Margom
- Finished with hand-painted edges