Our original low-top sneaker in exquisite Vitello leather and camoscio suede.
The Capri Taupe was inspired by the Italian concept of the piazza. Its enigmatic color—with notes of earthy brown and concrete gray—evokes the simple, age-old stonework of the squares, and the casual silhouette is perfect for one of the piazza’s central activities: strolling to be seen.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with Vitello calf leather—known for its smooth feel and durability
- Made with camoscio suede detailing
- Lined with buttery-soft Italian calf leather
- Outfitted with outsoles by Margom—renowned for their durable, lightweight rubber
- Finished with hand-painted edges