Shipping & Returns
This Nero version of our bestselling Capri is handcrafted in Italy from organic cotton-canvas that’s lightweight yet durable, so it feels comfortable and stands up to frequent wear. It’s threaded with tonal cotton laces and set on a matching sole for comfort.
- Handmade in Marche, Italy
- Constructed from GOTS-certified organic cotton-canvas
- Lined with GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a comfortable, removable insole
GOTS-certified organic cotton: This sneaker is made from cotton that’s certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), meaning the fibers are at least 95% organically grown and manufactured without harmful chemical inputs.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.