Shipping & Returns
The Capri is updated in Canyon, a warm brown hue that you’ll love and wear year-round. It's handcrafted from buttery-soft suede that’s Gold-rated by the Leather Working Group to ensure a low environmental impact, then set on a rubber sole for comfort.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed LWG Gold-certified Italian suede (Cow)
- Lined with Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Gold-certified suede: This sneaker is made from suede that's Gold-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it's responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
How it fits
The Men’s Capri fits true to size. If you wear a half size, we recommend you size down.