Shipping & Returns
Inspired by tennis shoes from the ‘70s, the Torino has a Triple White upper detailed with sporty tonal stripes along the edges. It’s handcrafted in Italy from LWG-certified sustainable Italian leather and set on our custom-developed rubber sole.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from LWG Silver-certified Italian leather
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with an OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Silver-certified leather: This loafer is made from leather that’s Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it’s responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
We use standard US sizing on all styles.