Shipping & Returns
The Retro Runner is a vintage-inspired silhouette modernized with cutting-edge, sustainable materials. Shown here in a vivid Saffron hue, it has a recycled nylon upper trimmed with Italian suede and is set on a custom Koio ReCycled™ sole that delivers comfort and flexibility through every step.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from recycled nylon and LWG-certified Italian suede (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a Koio ReCycled™ [68 TPU] outsole and Koio ReCycled™ [30 EVA] midsole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid insole
LWG-certified suede: This sneaker is made from suede that's certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning the hides are responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
LWG Silver-certified leather: This sneaker is lined with leather that’s Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it’s responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
Recycled materials: This sneaker has a recycled nylon upper. It also features a Koio ReCycled™ [68 TPU] outsole, 68% of which is recycled TPU, and a Koio ReCycled™ [30 EVA] midsole, 30% of which is recycled EVA. The OrthoLite® Hybrid insole is made with recycled rubber and foam from previous production processes.