Shipping & Returns
The Retro Runner is a vintage-inspired silhouette modernized with cutting-edge, sustainable materials. Shown here in our beloved Mocha color, it has vegetable-tanned leather upper that develops a rich patina over time and is set on a Koio ReCycled™ sole that provides comfort and flexibility through every step.
- Handmade in Marche, Italy
- Constructed from vegetable-tanned Italian leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Gold-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a Koio ReCycled™ [68 TPU] outsole and Koio ReCycled™ [30 EVA] midsole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid insole
LWG Gold-certified leather: This sneaker is lined with leather that’s Gold-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it’s responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
Recycled materials: This sneaker has a Koio ReCycled™ [68 TPU] outsole, 68% of which is recycled TPU from neighboring factories in Italy. It also has a Koio ReCycled™ [30 EVA] midsole, 30% of which is recycled EVA. It's fitted with an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes, too.