Shipping & Returns
The Primo was our first-ever sneaker, and it's still one of our bestsellers today thanks to its timeless design. It's handcrafted in Italy from smooth Nero leather and set on a tonal rubber sole. Keep the high-top silhouette in focus by rolling up the cuffs of your pants.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from Italian leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Silver-certified leather: This sneaker is lined with leather that’s Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it’s responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of unworn and unused products within 14 days of the product being shipped, excluding Koio Vintage purchases, collaboration purchases, and products purchased during promotions and sales, which can only be exchanged. Learn more about returns and exchanges here.