Shipping & Returns
Introducing the Mello, a first-of-its-kind luxury sneaker that restores the planet—and biodegrades back into it. Handcrafted in Italy with vegetable-tanned regenerative leather from the Swiss Alps, this Onyx colorway is set on a lightweight and durable LACTAE HEVEA® sole that's handmade from responsibly sourced hevea-tree milk. The recycled corn, wool, and kenaf insole delivers cushioned comfort all day long.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from vegetable-tanned full-grain regenerative leather (Cow)
- Partially lined with LWG-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% natural LACTAE HEVEA® sole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with organic cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable biodegradable insole (Recycled corn, wool, kenaf)
Regenerative leather: Our regenerative leather is sourced from regenerative farms in the Swiss Alps. These farms are reviving Alpine ecosystems by reversing carbon emissions, restoring soils, and increasing biodiversity. Learn more here.
LACTAE HEVEA® sole: LACTAE HEVEA® soles are made in France using responsibly sourced milk from hevea trees. The entire process—from sourcing the milk to pouring it into molds—is completed by hand.
Organic cotton: This sneaker's laces are certified organic, meaning the fibers are organically grown and manufactured without harmful chemical inputs.
Biodegradable materials: This sneaker's upper, laces, insole, and sole are biodegradable.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of purchase.