Shipping & Returns
Lace-up boots have a way of making an outfit look 10 times cooler, especially when they're as sleek and minimal as the Como. Slightly taller than our other men's silhouettes, this Nero pair is handcrafted in Italy with a durable Blake construction and has a Koio PerformLug™ sole for all-weather wear. The hooked eyelets allow for quick and easy on and off.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Blake-stitched construction
- Constructed from LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a stacked leather and rubber Koio PerformLug™ sole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
Fitted with a cushioned insole
LWG Silver-certified leather: This boot is made from leather that’s Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it’s responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.