Shipping & Returns
In collaboration with YCA and Taisaun Levi, the 2019 Indy winner of the Louder Than A Bomb spoken-word contest. Her poem is digitally printed on a Koio Capri Triple White. Read the poem and learn more about the collab here.
100% of proceeds will be donated to the following organizations: GoodKids MadCity, Black Lives Matter, Young Chicago Authors.
Through creative writing, Young Chicago Authors helps young people from all backgrounds to understand the importance of their own stories and those of others, so that they can pursue the path they choose and work to make their communities more just and equitable.
In Chicago’s contemporary landscape, there is a desperate need for a space dedicated to the voices of young people who face violence and segregation on a daily basis, a safe place that provides a platform for youth expression and celebrates the narratives of teens from every corner of the city.
YCA provides mentors to the youth to celebrate and vocalize their narratives through their writing and craft. This has cultivated an environment of free expression through their weekly writing workshops and open mics for young poets, journalists, emcees, and Louder Than A Bomb, the largest youth poetry slam in the country.
- All sales are exchange only
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with Italian high-end, full-grain leather for smooth feel and durability
- Lined with buttery-soft Italian leather
- Outfitted with outsoles by Margom for a cushioned walk and minimal wear
- Finished with hand-painted edges for a luxe look
- Ultra-comfortable, bouncy, removable insole
- Laced with waxed shoelaces
- Text is digitally printed on the leather and laser water printed on the sole
- 100% of the profits will be donated to YCA.