Shipping & Returns
The quest for the perfect white sneaker ends right here, with the Capri in Triple White. It's handcrafted in Italy from full-grain leather and set on a durable rubber sole. Keep them box-fresh or let them get scuffed up—you'll love them either way.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from LWG Gold-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Gold & Silver-certified leather: This sneaker is made from leathers that are Gold and Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning they’re responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of shipment. Items purchased with a discount may only be eligible for store credit or exchange.
How it fits
The Men’s Capri fits true to size. If you wear a half size, we recommend sizing down.
How to Measure Your Foot
Follow these easy steps to find your perfect size. You’ll need a ruler and a sheet of paper.
1. Step on a sheet of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind you.
2. Mark the end of your longest toe on the sheet of paper—to do this, you might need to bend down or get help from a friend. Then, measure from the wall to the marking.
3. Repeat step two for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to determine your perfect size.