Shipping & Returns
The Capri in Lunar New Year features an illustration of a rabbit—a symbol of luck, elegance and longevity—drawn for Koio by designer Dahan Chung. It’s handcrafted in Italy from LWG Gold-certified white and red leather and set on a partially recycled rubber sole.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from LWG Gold-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Gold & Silver-certified leather: This sneaker is made from leathers that are Gold and Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning they’re responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
Unworn and unused products purchased between November 1 and November 30, and between December 9 and December 23, are eligible for exchange until January 14, 2022. Items purchased outside of these periods are subject to our regular Exchanges & Returns policy.