Shipping & Returns
The Capri is our most-loved sneaker for good reason—it’s incredibly comfortable, ultra durable, and really gentle on the planet. Shown here in a vivid Goji hue, it’s handcrafted in Italy from LWG-certified sustainable suede and set on a natural and recycled rubber sole. It’s fitted with a tech-foam insole, too, so you’ll feel like you’re walking on clouds.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from LWG Gold-certified Italian suede (Cow)
- Lined with LWG-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Gold-certified suede: This sneaker is made from suede that's Gold-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it's responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
Unworn and unused products purchased between November 1 and November 30, and between December 9 and December 23, are eligible for exchange until January 14, 2022. Items purchased outside of these periods are subject to our regular Exchanges & Returns policy.