Shipping & Returns
You can't go wrong with the Capri in Castagna—it looks sharp when dressed up with tailoring, and works just as well when paired back with faded jeans. It's handcrafted from vegetable-tanned leather and brushed with a blend of waxes and oils that impart a velvety sheen. Each pair develops a unique patina over time, so you'll love them more and more with every wear.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from vegetable-tanned Italian leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
Receive free ground shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders over $100. Read more about our shipping options here.
We accept returns and exchanges of most unworn and unused products within 14 days of purchase.
How it fits
The Men’s Capri fits true to size. If you wear a half size, we recommend you size down.