Koio is a luxury footwear brand built on four principles: versatile design, comfort, sustainability, and fine Italian craftsmanship. Incorporating all of these elements into our products is a collaborative effort—it’s achieved by a team of forward-thinkers who are passionate about our mission. Right now, we’re excited to strengthen our team with an Art Director.
This role will report directly to the Co-CEO. The Art Director will collaborate with the Co-CEO and our Sr. Copywriter to define our brand story and tell it in a beautiful and compelling way. We're looking for candidates with a proven track record in art direction, production, graphic design, and web design.
This is a full-time role and candidates must be able to work from our SoHo, New York offices.
What you'll do
- Continue evolving the Koio brand story together with the rest of the creative team
- Develop story-focused campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team and the merchandising team
- Art-direct and organize photo and video asset creation (including production of shoots)
- Design digital assets for web, email, social
- Lead freelance junior designer
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Expert in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- A portfolio of work samples
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Highly in tune with current fashion and cultural trends
- This role will report to the Co-CEO
- The role is based out of our Soho, NYC, office
Please email your resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!