Shipping & Returns
The Retro Runner is a vintage-inspired silhouette modernized with cutting-edge, sustainable materials. Shown here in a warm Vanilla hue, it has an Italian leather upper and custom Koio ReCycled™ sole that delivers comfort and flexibility through every step.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from LWG-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a Koio ReCycled™ [68 TPU] outsole and Koio ReCycled™ [30 EVA] midsole
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid insole
LWG-certified leather: This sneaker is made from leather that's certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning the hides are responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
LWG Silver-certified leather: This sneaker is lined with leather that’s Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning it’s responsibly tanned in a facility that safely and carefully manages emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
Recycled materials: This sneaker has a Koio ReCycled™ [68 TPU] outsole, 68% of which is recycled TPU from neighboring factories in Italy. It also has a Koio ReCycled™ [30 EVA] midsole, 30% of which is recycled EVA. It's fitted with an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.
We use standard US sizing on all styles.