Shipping & Returns
Just as versatile as the original all-white version, the Capri in Bianco is handcrafted from full-grain leather and detailed with buttery grey suede at the heel for soft contrast. It's set on a rubber sole that keeps you comfortable all day long.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Constructed from LWG Gold-certified Italian leather and suede (Cow)
- Lined with LWG Silver-certified Italian leather (Cow)
- Set on a 100% rubber sole (50% natural, 40% recycled, 10% conventional)
- Tightly stitched for water resistance
- Threaded with waxed cotton laces
- Fitted with a removable OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole
- Finished with hand-painted edges
LWG Gold & Silver-certified leather & suede: This sneaker is made from leather and suede that's Gold and Silver-certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), meaning the hides are responsibly tanned in facilities that safely and carefully manage emissions, energy and water consumption, and waste.
FSC®-certified natural rubber: 50% of this sneaker’s sole is Forest Stewardship Council®-certified (FSC®) natural rubber. This certification ensures the rubber is sourced from a forest that’s responsibly managed to prevent deforestation.
Recycled materials: 40% of this sneaker’s sole is recycled rubber. It also has an OrthoLite® Hybrid insole made with recycled foam and rubber from previous production processes.