Our trek-inspired low-top in pristine pebble-grain calf-leather, with painted matte eyelets.
We were set on the Gavia Nero having matte black eyelets—even if it meant having them specially painted. The result embodied what we’re always going for: minimalist ease with a dash of the unexpected.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with finely-cut calfskin leather, sourced straight from Italy
- Lined with buttery-soft calf leather
- Features painted black mountaineering eyelets
- Outfitted with durable, lightweight rubber outsoles by our friends at Margom
- Finished with hand-painted edges