Or 4 interest-free payments of $ 62.00 with QuadPay.
Our trek-inspired low-top in pristine pebble-grain calf leather.
We think of the Gavia Luna as the ultimate down-for-anything shoe. In subtle, lunar gray leather, it’ll go gallery hopping or hop on a plane to Tokyo at a moment’s notice.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with pebble-grain calf leather, sourced straight from Italy
- Lined with buttery-soft calf leather
- Features silver-tone metal mountaineering eyelets
- Outfitted with durable, lightweight rubber outsoles by our friends at Margom
- Finished with hand-painted edges